Mar 12, 2021
Nominations for produce leadership awards due March 18
Now in its fourth year, the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards will honor 40 outstanding individuals making their marks in the industry. Nominations, which are due March 18, are encouraged from all segments of the industry – men and women who are demonstrating involvement, innovation and commitment.
The 40 young professionals chosen will represent the best in the industry. The Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Class of 2021 will be honored at the Great Lakes Fruit , Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO, and recognized in the October 2021 issues of Fruit Growers News and Vegetable Growers News.
The awards are free to enter and we encourage self-nominations as well.
• Under the age of 40 (as of March 18, 2021)
• Currently employed within the fruit + vegetable industry
• Demonstrates leadership qualities
• Strives to propel the industry forward through involvement and innovation
• Farm Marketers
• Extension Agents
• Crop Consultants/Advisors
• Trade Show Management
• Association Leaders
• Government Agencies
• Individuals previously nominated, but who did not make the final 40, can be nominated again this year