Apr 27, 2022
Registration open for Virtual California Variety Showcase
The Organic Seed Alliance is partnering with the Culinary Breeding Network for the CBN x OSA California Variety Showcase to be held virtually June 6-8, featuring Cali-style organic breeding and seed work.
CBN’s Variety Showcase events are interactive gatherings designed to build community among plant breeders, seed growers, farmers, chefs, produce buyers, food journalists, consumers and everyone else engaged in local food systems. Join OSA and CBN virtually for TED-style talks, interactive Q&A sessions, culinary demos and virtual field tours. Crops include celtuce, dry beans, tomatoes, onions, squash, miner’s lettuce and more.
The free event will be hosted on the Culinary Breeding Network’s YouTube channel from 10 a.m. PT to 2 p.m. PT daily.
- Artisan Seeds / Baia Nicchia Farm with Fred Hempel
- Forno Fama with Hans Fama
- Open Circle Seeds with Gina Covina
- Quail Seeds with Jamie Chavalier
- San Diego Seed Company with Brijette Pena
- Second Generation Seeds with Kristyn Leach
- Seed rEvolution Now! with Steve Peters
- The Plant Good Seed Company with Quin Shakra and Steve Sprinkel
- UC Davis SCOPE with Charlie Brummer, Antonia Palkovic and Laura Roser
To register, visit https://seedalliance.org.