Feb 7, 2023
Nominate someone for 40 Under 40 Awards today
Organic Grower is asking for the industry’s assistance in honoring the next generation of leaders through the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards.
Nominations for the 40 fruit and vegetable industry honorees will be accepted through June 5. Nominations are accepted online: fruitgrowersnews.com/2023-40-under-40/.
The awards program, now in its sixth year, recognizes outstanding men and women who demonstrate involvement, innovation and commitment to the industry.
We’ll announce the 40 award recipients in the October 2023 issues of the Fruit Growers News. Vegetable Growers News and Organic Grower. Recipients will be honored during a reception at the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO in December in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Whether you know someone deserving of praise, or you want to nominate yourself, this is an opportunity to celebrate talent and the future leaders in the industry.
The criteria for nominees:
- Under 40 years old (as of June 10, 2023)
- Employed within the fruit and vegetable industry
- Demonstrates leadership qualities
- Strives to propel the industry forward through involvement and innovation
Candidates can be from many areas of the supply chain:
- Farm marketers
- Extension Agents
- Crop Consultants/Advisors
- Trade Show Management
- Association Leaders
- Government Agencies
- Individuals previously nominated, but who did not make the final 40, can be nominated again this year